Cranberry Streusel Muffins
- Time 20 minutes
- Serves 12
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking mix
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup whole cranberry sauce
- 2 cups baking mix
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Grease bottoms only of 12 medium muffin cups.
- Mix brown sugar and 1 tablespoon baking mix then reserve.
- Beat milk, egg and cranberry sauce slightly in medium bowl then stir in 2 cups baking mix and sugar just until moistened.
- Fill muffin cups half full then sprinkle with brown sugar mixture.
- Bake for 18 minutes.