Blueberry Cottage Cheese Pancakes
- Makes 18 pancakes (4")
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups blueberries
- Butter for griddle or Pam spray
How to make it
- Whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt in medium bowl.
- Stir together sour cream, cottage cheese, eggs, and vanilla in large bowl.
- Add flour mixture, stir until just combined.
- Gently stir in blueberries.
- Heat oven to 200.
- Heat a griddle over medium heat. Butter griddle lightly.
- Spoon level 1/4 cup batter onto griddle for each pancake.
- Cook until lightly brown and bubbles begin to form 3-4 minutes.
- Turn and cook other side.
- Keep in warm oven on baking sheet until ready to serve.
- Garnish with berries and citrus wedges.