Vegan Chicken Salad
- 2 c vegan chicken tenders (If you live in Canada, Superstore's PC's brand are amazing)
- 1/2 c diced celery
- 15 - 20 thinly sliced grapes
- 1/4 c slivered almonds
- pinch of baby dill
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 heaping tablespoons of Veganaise or other egg-free mayonnaise
How to make it
- Fry chicken tenders until golden.
- Toast slivered almonds in oven for a few minutes.
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Add 2 tbsp mayonnaise.
- Chop celery, grapes, dill and add to chicken mixture.
- Add remaining mayonnaise and slivered almonds, plus salt and pepper to taste.