Home Made Marshmallow Fluff
- Time 15 minutes
- Serves 24
- 3 egg whites
- 2 cups light corn syrup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups confectioner's sugar
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine egg whites, corn syrup and salt.
- Mix with mixer on high speed for 10 minutes (or until thick).
- Add in icing sugar.
- Beat on low speed until well blended.
- Add vanilla and mix until blended.
- It's now ready to use or store.
- *To make strawberry fluff, substsitute strawberry falvoring for the vanilla and add one or two drops of red food coloring.
- This recipe may be frozen for later use.
- Remove from freezer and stir until fluff is mixed.
- It can be kept in the refrigerated for up to 1 week,.
- Stir well with a spoon before serving
- **You can use this in any recipe that calls for marshmallow creme/fluff.
- 1 tablespoon Marshmallow Cream = 1 large marshmallow
- 3 oz Marshmallow Cream = 85g = 1 cup Marshmallow Cream
- 7 1/2 oz Marshmallow Cream = 200 g = 2 1/2 cups = 32 large marshmallows
- 16 oz Marshmallow Cream = 450g = 5 cups = 5 1/2 dozen large marshmallows