Peanut Butter Cookie Cup Temptations
- Time 10 minutes
- Serves 48
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1¼ cups flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 48 to 60 Reese’s Peanut Butter cups, wrappers removed
How to make it
- Cream together butter, both sugars and peanut butter; beat in egg and extract.
- Add remaining ingredients, EXCEPT peanut butter cups; mix well.
- Spray mini muffin tins with cooking spray; shape dough into 1” balls and place each ball into a mini muffin tin (you can also place them into paper mini baking cups, if desired).
- Bake at 375 for 8 to 10 minutes, until just lightly browned.
- Remove tins from oven and push a peanut butter cup into the center of each ball; bake 1 more minute.
- Cool completely before storing in a covered container. No need for refrigeration.