Pretzel Strawberry Salad
- Time 45 minutes
- Serves 16
- 2 cups crushed pretzels (my aunt used butter crisp pretzels)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1cup + 4Tbsp of sugar
- 1 lg container of whipped cream
- 1 lg pkg strawberry Jello
- 20 oz whole strawberries (frozen okay) Can be halved
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 2 cup boiling water
How to make it
- Mix pretzels, butter, and 4 tbs sugar; pat into 9x12 pan and bake at 400 degrees for 6 minutes. Cool
- Cream 1 cup sugar and cream cheese. Fold in whipped topping. Stir well and spread over cooled pretzels layer.
- In separate bowl, mix jello, strawberries and boiling water. Refrigerate until it starts to thicken, then pour over cheese layer. Chill.
- Cut into squares and serve as salad or desert.