White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- 1 c plus 2 Tbsp plain flour
- 1/2 tsp. Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 Cup Light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 Cup Granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 9 oz White chocolate chips
- 1 Cup Macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and salt.
- In large bowl, using a hand-held mixer set at medium speed, cream butter with the sugars for 2 to 3 minutes, until light
- and fluffy. Beat in the egg and vanilla. Reduce speed and beat in the
- flour mixture until just combined. Stir in the white chocolate and
- macadamia nuts.
- Using a rounded tablespoon of dough, drop cookies onto a cookie sheet (either air-bake or with parchment paper.) leave about 1 inch between the cookies. Bake 9-12 minutes, until lightly golden.