Slow Cooker Chicken A La King
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 pkg. (10-oz.) frozen peas, thawed
- 2 Tbsp. diced pimientos, drained
- Hot Cooked Rice
How to make it
- In a slow cooker, combine soup, flour and pepper until smooth.
- Stir in chicken, celery, green pepper and onion.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until meat juices run clear.
- Stir in peas and pimientos.
- Cook 30 minutes longer or until heated through.
- Serve over hot rice or biscuits.
- NOTE: I also add a dash of cayenne pepper to this to pick it up a bit when cooking.