BAKED PECAN CHICKEN BREASTS
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded thin
- 4 C ice water and ice
- 4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 C. ground pecans
- 2 eggs,beaten
- 2 Tbs. milk
- 2 Tbs. honey
- 1/2 tsp. salt
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Marinate the chicken breasts in iced salt water for 1/2 hour.
- Beat milk with honey, then add beaten eggs, and salt.
- Put egg mixture in one shallow bowl, and pecans in another.
- Dip each chicken breast in the egg mixture, then into the pecans and pat the pecans into the breast to form a crust.
- Place the breasts in a shallow baking pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray, and bake for 35 minutes or until the breasts are done through.