Steamed Vegetables With Honey Sesame Dressing
- 1 small head of bok choy, quartered and rinsed
- 2 cups assorted raw vegetables (such as peeled carrots, bell pepper, zucchini, broccoli, asparagus etc.), rinsed and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- salt and pepper to taste
How to make it
- Bring a couples of inches of water to a simmer in a medium sauce pot with a steaming basket and a lid. place vegetables in steaming basket, cover with lid and steam for 6 minutes.
- Prepare sauce by whisking together last 5 ingredients.
- Place vegetables on serving dish and top with sauce.