Hot Cocoa Mix
- 6-2/3 cups dry milk powder
- 1 cup instant chocolate drink mix
- 5 ounce package cook and serve chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- Additional ingredients:
- 1 cup boiling water
- Miniature marshmallows
How to make it
- In a bowl combine the first six ingredients.
- The mix can be stored up to three months in an airtight container in a cool dry place.
- To prepare one cup of hot cocoa dissolve 1/3 cup cocoa mix in boiling water.
- Top with miniature marshmallows and serve immediately.