Red Potato Bites
- Time 15 minutes
- Serves 16
- 16 small new potatoes
- 4 oz. cream ceese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 4 slices of cooked bacon crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- salt and pepper to taste
How to make it
- place potatoes in a large pot (make sure water covers potatoes)
- bring water to a boil and let boil for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender
- while potatoes cook:
- mix cream cheese, sour cream, and parmesan cheese cover and refrigerate.
- cook bacon until crisp let cool and crumble
- When potatoes are done drain and cool slightly.
- cut potatoes in half and slice a small piece off the round end of each potato half so it lies flat on the platter
- top each potato half with a teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture.
- then sprinkle with salt and pepper, bacon, and chives.