Stuffed Bell Peppers
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 bell peppers (any color) washed, seeded, and halved
- 3 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 jar of marinara sauce (either homemade or your favorite store bought)
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef.
- Season with salt, pepper, and worcestershire sauce.
- Stir in jar of marinara sauce, and cooked brown rice.
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese and let melt.
- Put peppers in 9"x9" glass pan.
- Spoon beef and rice mixture into peppers.
- Top with remaining 2 cups of cheese.
- Bake in oven for 30-45 minutes. Let cheese melt and brown on top of peppers.
- Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
- Goes well with small green salad!