Cream Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos With Pepper Puree
- 5-10 Whole raw green Jalapeños
- Cream cheese
- 1 Red Bell pepper
- 1 Yellow Bell pepper
- 1 Anaheim pepper
- 4 small sweet peppers
- And any other peppers you want.
- Small yellow onion
- Black pepper
How to make it
- Slice Jalapeños into halves and take out all seeds.
- Fill with softened cream cheese, put on plate, cover and place in refrigerator.
- Grill remainder of peppers and onion until well done on outside.
- Puree grilled peppers and onions in processor or blender until smooth.
- Add salt and black pepper to taste, then let cool.
- Remove jalapeño halves from refrigerator and pour pepper puree into a small bowl or ramekins.
- Garnish with cilantro.
- Dip jalapeño halves into the puree. Put in mouth. :)
- *If you want it extra spicy, add a raw habanero or two to the puree.