Pear And Blue Cheese Salad
- 4 Ripe Pears
- 4 oz Blue cheese (Maytag!!)
- 2 tsp Balsamic vinegar
- 4 tsp olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Arugula salad mix
- Walnuts (Optional)
How to make it
- Cut the pears into quarters and remove the cores.
- Clean the Argula Salad Mix.
- Using a large serving platter, arrange the salad mix.
- Thinly slice each pear quarter and arange on the salad mix.
- Cut the cheese into bitesize pieces or crumble roughly, and scatter over the pear and salad mix.
- Wisk the oil and vinegar together and drizzle over the salad.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve! Garnish with walnut slices.
- Easy and elegant!