California Chef Salad
- 2 tomatoes cut in wedges
- 8 cups torn salad greens
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 cucumbers sliced
- 4 slices salami or cooked ham cut in thin strips
- 1/2 cup cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 teaspoon minced parsley
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon catsup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
How to make it
- Combine mayonnaise, salt, peppers, juice, catsup, Worcestershire and chili sauce then chill.
- Toss tomatoes, greens, green onions and cucumbers together.
- Place in deep salad bowl and top with salami and turkey.
- Serve dressing separately in sauce bowl sprinkled with parsley.