Potato Chip Crusted Chicken Strips
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 package (12 ounces) potato chips, crushed
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Salsa, barbecue sauce or sweet-and-sour sauce
How to make it
- In a shallow bowl, combine sour cream and seasonings.
- Place crushed potato chips in another shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken strips in sour cream mixture, then coat with potato chips.
- Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 400° for 20-22 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve with salsa or sauce. Yield: 6 main-dish or 10 appetizer servings.