Dried Beef Company Chicken
- Time 180 minutes
- Serves 6
- 1/2 jar dried beef, cut up
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 slices of bacon
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
How to make it
- Put the dried beef on the bottom of a baking dish
- Roll up the boneless chicken breast with 1/2 slice of bacon around it.
- Secure the roll with a toothpick.
- Lay the 6 rolls on top of the beef.
- Pour over a mixture of the soup and the sour cream.
- Bake uncovered 275 degrees for 3 hrs.