All-Season Grilled Chicken
- 1 1/2 cups chili sauce
- 3/4 cup red-wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 small cloves garlic, halved
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 bone-in chicken breasts (6 ounces each)
How to make it
- Mix chili sauce, vinegar, horseradish, garlic and salt in a bowl. Reserve l/2 of the marinade. Add chicken to bowl; turn to coat. Cover; marinate in refrigerator for about 5 minutes.
- Preheat grill or broiler. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade in bowl. Place chicken on grill or on broiler pan.
- Heat remaining reserved marinade in a small saucepan, stirring occasionally. Serve hot alongside chicken.