Cool Chocolate Dream Pie
- 10 double graham crackers
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 ounce package cream cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 small container frozen whipped topping thawed
- 1 can chocolate pie filling
How to make it
- Mix graham crackers, cinnamon and butter and press into ungreased pie pan.
- Beat cream cheese then add vanilla and fold into whipped topping.
- Place layer of 1/2 cream mixture on bottom of crust.
- Add layer of filling then top with cream mixture.
- Top with fine nuts or crushed graham crackers and chill well.