Pineapple And Cream Cheese Danish
- Time 35 minutes
- Serves 12
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 small can crushed pineapple
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
How to make it
- Spray rectangular baking pay with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread one can of crescent rolls on the bottom pinching edges together.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until creamy then spread over crescent roll bottom.
- Drain pineapple and sprinkle over cream cheese mixture.
- Cover with remaining can of crescent rolls pinching top and bottom together.
- Close any openings then brush on egg white for a shiny crisper top.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Stir confectioners sugar and milk together until well mixed then drizzle over Danish.