Oven-off Chocolate Chip Divinity Cookies
- 1/2 teas. vanilla
- 6 oz. pkg. chocolate chips
- 2 egg whites
- 3/4 cup sugar
How to make it
- Set oven to 400 degrees
- Cover a cookie sheet with foil.
- Beat egg whites until stiff.
- Add sugar 1/8th at a time.
- Beat until crystals disappear, don't over beat.
- Add Vanilla and mix for 2 minutes
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Drop by teas. onto foil lined cookie sheet
- TURN OVEN OFF!
- Leave cookies in oven for 2 hours,
- Makes 3 dozen
- Remove from foil and enjoy