Juicy Pork Ribs
- 2 pounds, 3 ounces / 1kg Pork Ribs
- 3 tbsp Rice white Vinegar
- 4 tbsp Soy sauce
- 3 tbsp Sesame oil
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil / cooking oil
- 2 tbsp Runny honey
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 2 Star Anise
- 6 slices Ginger - peeled
- 2 scallions Spring Onion - chopped
- 2 Red Chillies or to taste ( optional )
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 2 tsp Five Spice Powder
- To Garnish:
- Coriander - chopped
- Red Chillies - chopped (optional)
How to make it
- First combine all ingredients except corn flour to marianate the ribs.
- Pre-heat the oven at 200C.
- Prepare the ribs and place in the grill oven for about 15 mins, turn it over and grill again in the oven.
- Mix the Five Spice Powder with honey using a brush, after 30 mins or so, brush the ribs with the sauce and continue cooking. Turn a few times if you wish.
- It will take another 15-20 mins before it is ready.
- When it is done pour out the juicy sauce on a pan and mix with the corn flour and little bit of water and simmer for a few minutes.
- Pour the sauce on the ribs and garnish with chopped coriander and chillies.