- Time 10-15 minutes
- Serves 68
- 1 1/2 - 2 lbs groung beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 6 large potatoes
- Seasonings you like (salt, pepper, worchestershire sauce, seasoning salt, etc)
- Milk for potatoes
- Butter or Margarine for potatoes
- Salt and Pepper to taste for potatoes
- 1 - 2 c cheddar cheese
How to make it
- Brown ground beef and onion, drain well.
- Boil potatoes, drain and mash adding milk, butter or margarine, salt and pepper to desired taste.
- Put potatoes in the bottom of a large casserole dish.
- Top potatoes with seasoned ground beef and onion.
- Top ground beef and onion with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees till cheese is melted and a light brown.