Pork Chops Cooked In Apple Juice
- 6-8 boneless pork chops
- Apple Juice
- Tony Chachere’s Creole Seasoning
- PAM Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- Quart size Zip Loc bag
How to make it
- Rinse the pork chops and pat dry.
- Put pork chops in the Zip Loc bag with 1 cup of apple juice and marinate for at least 24 hours.
- Remove pork chops from bag (discarding the apple juice) and season the pork chops with Tony’s to your liking.
- Spray a 12 inch, deep covered (Teflon coated) frying pan with the PAM to coat the bottom.
- On medium high heat, brown pork chops for 1 minute on each side.
- Remove the pork chops and set aside.
- Drain any grease left in the pan.
- To the pan, add enough apple juice to cover ½ inch of the bottom of the pan and heat to a low boil.
- Return the pork chops to the pan and reduce the heat to a simmer.
- Cover and let simmer in the apple juice for 10 minutes (Turning chops after 5 minutes)