Rocky Road Rice Pudding
- 2-1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup instant rice
- 1 package regular vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup tiny marshmallows
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
How to make it
- In medium saucepan combine milk and rice then bring just to boiling over medium heat.
- Stir in pudding mix then cook stirring constantly until mixture comes to a full boil.
- Remove from heat then cover and let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir in marshmallows, chocolate and walnuts then pour into six dessert dishes.
- Cool at room temperature for 1 hour before serving garnished with additional marshmallows.