- 2 cups lightly cooked broccoli, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 c chopped onion
- 1/2 red sweet pepper, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 1/3 c milk
- 1 1/3 c shredded cheese (I use a 4-cheese mix)
- 2/3 c biscuit mix (e.g., Bisquick)
- 4 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste.
How to make it
- Grease pie plate or quiche dish. Place broccoli, onion, red pepper and cheese in dish.
- In a blender, mix together milk, biscuit mix, eggs, salt and pepper. Mix well. Pour over vegetables in dish.
- Bake at 375F for 30 minutes. Allow to set for 5 minutes before serving.