Easy German Chocolate Cake
- 1 box German chocolate cake mix
- 1 can coconut pecan frosting
- 1 cup large pecan pieces
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large mixing bowl beat cake mix, water, 3 eggs, oil and 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk on low speed until moistened then beat on high for 2 minutes.
- Pour into well greased and floured rectangular baking pan and bake for 40 minutes.
- In saucepan combine canned frosting, 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk and pecans.
- Cook over medium heat until thoroughly blended then spread over warm cake.