Fast And Easy Peanut Butter Fudge
- 18 oz Jar Reeses Peanut Butter (I found it works best taste and consistency)
- 1 cup butter
- 1lb confectioners sugar
- 1tsp vanilla
How to make it
- Melt Butter in a saucepan
- Add peanut butter and stir until fully blended
- take off heat
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla
- this recipe is a bit firmer so you will basically be kneeding the sugar into the peanut butter and butter mixture. Will be HOT so try to stir it in until you know longer can.
- Press into a pan 8x8 for thicker pieces 13x9 for thiner.
- Let cool and Enjoy
- (to make more like reeses peanut butter cups try mixing in a bar of hershey's chocolate while peanut butter and butter is still on burner..)