CROCKPOT BREAD PUDDING
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 qt. milk
- 6 slices of buttered bread, cubed
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
How to make it
- Spray crockpot with cooking spray.
- In bottom of crock pot sprinkle 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Butter 6 slices of bread and cube(reg. or raisin) and layer on top of sugar.
- In mixing bowl: 4 eggs - slightly beaten
- with 1 qt. milk
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla and 1/2 tsp. almond flavoring.
- Pour over bread cubes. If using white or wheat bread add 1/2 cup raisins.
- Turn Crockpot on high and cook for 2 hours.
- When serving scoop some of the liquid from the bottom on top of the bread. It is great just the way it is or you can add whip cream or vanilla ice cream to the warm bread pudding.