- Time 20 minutes
- Serves 12
- 1c. rasins
- 1/2 c water
- 2 eggs
- 1 c sugar
- 1 T. oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/3 c cooked mashed pumpkin --canned
- 1 tsp EACH ground cinnamon & ground cloves
- 1 3/4 c all purpose flour
- 1 T baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
How to make it
- Pre heat oven to 400
- grease muffin pans
- Soak rasins in the 1/2 c water and set aside (do not drain)
- Combine eggs, sugar,oil,salt,spices & pumpkin, beat well.
- Stir in rasins and water and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into flour, stirring just until moistened ( batter will be slightly lumpy)
- Spoon batter into greased muffin pan.
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes Makes 12 muffins
- about 185 cal.