Mexican Crockpot Beef Stew
- Time 480 minutes
- Serves 8
- 1-1/2 lb beef stew meat
- 1 large mixing spoonful of flour
- 1 pkg. beef bouillon powder
- 1 T. minced garlic
- 1 (10-oz) can undrained diced tomatoes & chili's
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- *(can use above listed cumin & chili powder or use 1 T. taco seasoning)
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. dried cilantro
- 1/ 2 tsp. enchilada seasoning
- 1 tsp. dried minced onion
- 1-1/2 c. water
- salt & pepper to taste
How to make it
- Dredge meat in flour to coat.
- Place into a 4-6 qt. crockpot.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on LOW 6-8 hours.