Copycat Applebees Fiesta Lime ChickenFrom lanacountry 6 years ago
- Copycat Applebee's Fiesta lime Chicken shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce shopping list
- 1/2 lime, juiced shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic - minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon tequila shopping list
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1 pound boned, skinned chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/4 cup real mayonnaise - low fat okay shopping list
- 1/4 cup sour cream - low fat okay shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Spicy, chunky salsa shopping list
- 1 tablespoon milk - low fat okay shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cajun blackening spice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon dried dill weed shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin shopping list
- 1 cup shredded colby jack cheese shopping list
- 2 cups corn chips - crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together the first 8 ingredients, coat chicken in mixture, and marinade for at least 2 hours.
- Whisk together the next 9 ingredients, cover, and chill until needed.
- Grill the marinated chicken breasts for 3-5 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Discard marinade.
- Brush grilled chicken with reserved dressing, sprinkle with cheese, and broil until cheese has melted.
- Serve the chicken over a bed of crumbled chips.
- Note: this is very spicey..you may want to tame it down a bit, if you have small children or a very sensitive stomach! :)
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cooklanacountry Macon, GA
The Rating6 people
I have wondered what ingredients went into making this recipe so good! Now we know. Thanks to you submitting a "5"FORK!!!!! treat!
Thank-you for sharing.
~~~mjcmcook~~~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
I would have never guessed the ingredients but I know how good it tastes. Thanks so much for posting this "5" fork winner!lor in Toronto loved it
mmmmm/ Thanks for the recipe!seafoodlover in Chicago loved it