Few Ingredients Sugar Cookies
- 3 cups sifted flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 Tbsp cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Sift flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- Cut in butter and blend with a pastry blender until mix is crumbly.
- Stir in egg, vanilla and cream. Blend well.
- On a floured surface roll out dough to 1/8 inch thickness, cut into shapes.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake 6-8 minutes or until lightly brown.