Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- 1 package pretzel rods
- 1 lb. Merckens chocolate
- colorful sprinkles
- pretzel rod cellophane bags
- parchment paper ( to lay pretzels on after dipping)
How to make it
- Melt chocolate in a glass bowl in microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Microwave 30 seconds again.
- Do this until chocolate is melted.
- Dip 2/3 of each pretzel rod into chocolate using a plastic fork with two inner tines broken off...this makes it easier.
- Decorate with sprinkles.
- Lay on parchment paper to dry.
- Once dry, wrap in cellophane and tie with ribbon.