Quick And Delicious Shrimp Asparagus Appetizer
- 16 oz.peeled,deveined shrimp (31-40 size)
- 2 T.butter
- 2-3 chopped garlic cloves
- dash of McCormick's seasoned black pepper
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 - 3/4 lb. THIN asparagus tips
- parmesan/romano cheese
- fresh parsley (for garnish)
How to make it
- Preheat fry pan to high and add butter.
- Break off the shrimp tails and cut up asparagus (save tips only)
- Add garlic,shrimp and asparagus tips.
- Saute for approx.8 minutes,covered,until shrimp is pink and asparagus is semi-tender.
- Squeeze in lemon juice and cover for another 2-3 minutes.
- With slotted spoon,strain and serve.
- Sprinkle with parsley flakes,black pepper and parmesan cheese.
- *Other variations:take remaining liquid,add flour to make a cream sauce and serve over white rice.