- 1 medium-sized onion, sliced
- 1 cup of mushrooms, sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1 celery, peeled and sliced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 cup cauliflower, small florets
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 cup Korean pancake mix
- 1.5 cup water
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- nonstick pan
How to make it
- Heat oil in pan over medium heat and add garlic.
- Do not scorch. Quickly add the rest of the vegetables.
- Stir fry lightly, add soya sauce and add salt and pepper.
- Remove from pan.
- Add a little to hot pan and wipe clean.
- Mix pancake mix with water.
- Heat pan, add a little oil.
- Add one ladle of vegetables and one ladle of pancake mix.
- Turn when pancake forms bubbles on the surface.
- Repeat and serve with your favourite korean bbq sauce or asian sauce.