Joes Crab Shack Crab Cakes
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 dash crushed red pepper
- 1 dash Old Bay seasoning
- 1 dash salt
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/4 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 lb. crab meat ( picked clean of shells )
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
How to make it
- Combine first 9 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Fold in breadcrumbs and parsley to incorporate evenly.
- Fold in crab meat.
- Form into 4-6 patties.
- Over medium heat, melt butter in skillet.
- Fry crab cakes in butter for 4-5 minutes on each side.