Homemade Garlic Croutons
- 1-2 day old wheat baguette (or whatever you have leftover)
- Kosher salt
- garlic powder
How to make it
- Cut or break bread into meduim sized pieces and cluster together on baking sheet.
- Drizzle with EVOO
- Sprinkle with salt
- Sprinkle with garlic powder
- Spread the bread evenly around the baking sheet
- Bake at 325-350 for 15 minutes, or until golden and crisp
- **there are so many variations...you can use fresh or dried herbs or seasonings to achieve the particular flavor you want. Sky's the limit!