Paula Deens Cake Ice-cream Cones
- Time 15 minutes
- Serves 24
- 1 box favorite cake mix
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 24 flat-bottomed ice cream cones
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cake mix and 1/2 cup cold water.
- Beat 1 minute. Beat in eggs, water, vanilla and oil.
- Mix well.
- Place ice cream cones in muffin tins or on cookie sheet and fill each 1/2 full with batter.
- Bake 15 minutes or until cake springs back to the touch.
- Frost and decorate when cooled.