The Best Grilled Steak
- 3/4 cup A.1. Original Steak Sauce
- 3/4 cup Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 4 small cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 4 medium beef rib eye steaks, about 8 oz. each
How to make it
- MIX steak sauce, dressing, garlic and oregano.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the mixture. Pour remaining mixture over steaks in resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate.
- PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat.
- Drain steak; discard marinade.
- GRILL steak 4 to 5 min. on each side or until medium doneness (160°F.)
- Serve drizzled with reserved 1/4 cup dressing mixture.
- Make Ahead
- Place steak in large freezer-weight resealable plastic bag.
- Add marinade; seal bag.
- Freeze up to 2 months.
- Thaw in refrigerator, then cook as desired.
- The meat marinates as it thaws.