Cajun Fire Crackers
- 1 box of Saltine Crackers - (4 sleeves)
- 4/3 cup of Canola oil
- 1 Tbsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Tbsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Packet dry ranch Dressing mix
- 1 2.5 gallon ZipLoc Bag
How to make it
- In the Ziploc bag add all of the ingredients except for the crackers.
- Close up the ZipLoc Bag and mix ingredients well by shaking the bag.
- Add all 4 sleeves of Saltine Crackers and close the bag.
- Turn the bag over several times to coat crackers with the chile and oil mixture.
- Let the bag rest for a couple of hours, turning the bag every 15 minutes or so.
- If you can wait til the next day, they are even better. This is one you can make ahead of your party and it will keep really well