Sloppy Pineapple Cake
- Time 40 minutes
- Serves 12
- 2 C Flour
- 2 C Sugar
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 can crushed pineapple (15 to 20 oz.)
- 2 eggs
- 1 dash of salt
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 1 C Sugar
- 3/4 C Evaporated milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 Stick butter (or 1/2 C soft butter)
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Lightly spray 9x13 baking pan with oil.
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl and pour into pan.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes (until top is a golden brown
- and fork comes out clean)
- Poke holes in cake ( I used a wooden kabob skewer)
- Mix all ingredients in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium high heat and boil for 5 minutes ONLY!
- Pour hot icing evenly over warm cake
- Cool before eating