Creamy Caesar Pasta Salad
- 1 bag Tri color pasta
- Head of broccoli, cut into florets
- cheese cubes
- about 1/2 cup fresh parmesan cheese
- pepper to taste
- a few shakes of garlic powder (opt...gives it a slightly stronger garlic flavor))
- 1 bottle Cardini Caesar salad dressing (or your own, homemade)
- **I don't really use measurements on this one...it's a matter of personal taste
How to make it
- Boil pasta until cooked, but still slightly firm
- Allow to cool completely
- Lightly steam broccoli (about 1 minute)...do not overcook!
- Mix all ingredients together
- refrigerate for an hour, or overnight.
- Serve cold
- **I usually use 2/3 of the bottled dressing, and reserve the remaining 1/3 to mix in right before serving.
- ***you can add cut up chicken for a complete meal
- ****Great at bridal and baby showers and pot luck, tailgate or block parties