Grilled Fish With Lemon Caper Sauce
- 1 jar Crosse & Blackwell® Capers rinsed & drained
- 6 6-ounce mahimahi fillets (or other firm whitefish)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- juice of 2 limes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- juice of 1 lemon
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
How to make it
- Place fillets in a shallow dish and rub with olive oil, lime juice and salt & pepper. Cover and leave out at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Grill fish over medium-high heat for 4 minutes on each side.
- In another bowl, combine mayonnaise, Capers and lemon juice.
- Serve fillets on a bed of mixed greens and top with mayonnaise mixture.