Shrimp Fried Rice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1/3 cup green onions sliced including tops
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 cups cooked rice chilled
- 1-1/2 cups cooked shrimp cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
How to make it
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add mushrooms, onions and ginger then stir-fry 1 minute.
- Push vegetables aside and pour egg into skillet and scramble.
- Stir in rice gently separating grains.
- Add shrimp and soy sauce, stir until thoroughly heated.