Vegan Spinach Pocket
- 10oz. of fresh baby spinach leaves washed and dried
- 1 Fresh Roma tomato diced
- 1 cup Vegan Mayo such as Spectrum Naturals
- ½ Cup vegan sour cream such as Tofutti Dairy free sour cream
- 3 oz of vegan cheddar cheese cubed
- 1/3 cup of Tempeh bacon from my posted recipes
- 8 green onions chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon of Nutritional yeast
- ½ teaspoon of sea salt
- 3 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- ½ Teaspoon of hot pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon of julienned fresh sage
- 1 Tablespoon of lemon
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
How to make it
- In a medium size bowl:
- Blend the sour cream together with the olive oil and lemon juice.
- Add the Tempeh bacon and the rest of the ingredients
- Chill for a half hour so the flavors meld together.
- Stuff the ingredients into your favorite Pita Pocket.