Apple Bundt Cake
- Time 55-60 minutes
- Serves 12
- 2 cups apples, peeled,cored and diced
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetabe oil
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup chopped walnut (optional)
- powder sugar for dusting
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease bundt pan.
- Mix apples, cinnamon and 1 Tablespoon sugar, set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the dry ingredients and mix good.
- Add all wet ingredients to the dry and mix well.
- Add nuts if desired.
- Add 1/3 of batter mixture to the pan.
- Sprinkle half of the apple mixture over the batter then follow with 1/3 batter, and then add rest of apples and top with rest of batter.
- Bake for 55- 60 minutes.