Ultra Rich Macaroni And Cheese
- Time 40 minutes
- Serves 10
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 Tbs kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cup shredded monteray jack cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese cubed
How to make it
- Cook macaronic al dente, and drain.
- Toss in some olive oil
- Mix , eggs, cream, milk, seasonings together
- Stir in cheeses and macaroni well.
- Spread mixture in pan.
- Place the cubes of cream cheese on top.
- Bake 350 oven 5 minutes,
- Carefully spread melted cream cheese over top.
- Bake about 40 to 45 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Place under broiler( 3 inches from heat ) about 2 minutes to brown top
- Let stand 10 minutes and up to 20 minutes before serving