Fruit Yogurt Pops
- 2 cups fruit flavored yogurt (or more for a larger batch)
- 1 6-ounce can frozen fruit juice concentrate (or more for a larger batch)
- You can make so many wonderful combination's!)
- Optional: Add-in's... mini chocolate chips, fresh fruit, butterscotch bits etc.
How to make it
- Place ingredients in blender and mix well.
- Add-in's placed in mold or cups.
- Pour into pop molds or into small paper cups.
- Insert popsicle sticks or plastic spoons last.
- Place in freezer until solid.
- So easy and so delicious!